After trying HelloFresh last week, we decided to go back to some of our tried and true favorites this week. Prosciutto Pasta is one of my all time favorite dishes and I think I could honestly eat this one every week. The Hawaiian Chicken is super easy and can be served over the extra noodles I cooked up from the Prosciutto Pasta. That is what we did Sunday night.
I am going to try to do better this week with breakfasts and lunches too! Like most offices we tend to have lots of goodies hanging around the break room. I can avoid those if I am prepared and I haven’t been very good about that lately. If I have my yogurt, fruit, and granola in the mornings that sets a good tone for the day and it fills me up.
Here is our plan for this week:
- Saturday – Prosciutto Pasta with garden salad
- Sunday – Hawaiian Chicken served over pasta with peas
- Monday – Leftover Prosciutto Pasta with garden salad
- Tuesday – Leftover Hawaiian Chicken served over rice with peas
- Wednesday – Ground Beef Tacos served with Black Beans
- Thursday – Stuffed Peppers served with Black Beans (tacos for the kids)
- Friday – Takeout (probably burgers or barbecue this week)
That is our plan for the week! Nothing new and exciting but it helps us get through the week. I’m currently looking for a White Chicken Enchilada recipe so feel free to share if you have a good one! 🙂