We had another busy weekend! Gavin turned eight years old last week and had a couple of boys over to play Nerf Wars. These boys were full of energy! We had ordered pizza and made some yummy snacks but they were almost too busy to eat. I tried a peanut butter yogurt dip that was really tasty.
I also made a couple of his favorite things this weekend since it was his birthday. Egg Waffles for breakfast and Chocolate Granola Bars for snacking. Last night we had a yummy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup. I took advantage of the Sunday Special on rotisserie chickens again to make this recipe super easy!
Here is what is on our menu this week:
- Saturday – Grilled Steaks, Baked Potatoes, Green Peas, and Salad
- Sunday – Chicken and Wild Rice Soup served with rolls and salad
- Monday – Grilled Chicken, Fries, and Green Beans
- Tuesday – Chicken and Wild Rice Soup served with rolls and salad
- Wednesday – Grilled Chicken Wraps made with leftover chicken, Pasta Salad, and Fresh Fruit
- Thursday – Crock Pot Barbecue Chicken, Baked Potatoes, and Salad
- Friday – We are all off for Good Friday so maybe we’ll actually go out! 🙂
The weather is perfect right now for grilling out so we will definitely take advantage of that for a little while!
What’s on your menu this week?
Sounds like a good menu – love all the chicken! Your chicken and wild rice soup sound delicious!
Thanks Lisa! It is a lot of chicken! It is hard to get the little ones to eat anything else!
We are currently undergoing some menu revamping here too- trying out the Keto diet.
I’ve never heard of the Keto diet. I’ll have to check that out!
Apryl @ heart, hope, & hustle says
This menu is amazing! My son would love it and so would the hubby 😉 So awesome! Thanks for sharing! Especially that peanut butter yogurt dip!
I love meal planning!!! We had grilled salmon and pan-seared pork chops this week!
This is a great menu. Oh my this is making me hungry just looking at this pictures. I love the soup and the dip. Thank you for sharing .
That menu looks so good. I’ve always wanted to layout a menu and stick to do it. I usually get tired mid-week. I’m trying to go back to that and your menu gave me a boost of motivation! I especially want to try that peanut butter yogurt dip. That looks delicious!