Happy Monday! I hope everyone has had a great start to a new week! We have been pretty busy. When your child is in preschool, there are lots of birthday parties to attend. We don’t go to all of them but I do enjoy taking her to most of them. She loves playing with her friends from school so much! This weekend we were invited to a party on Sunday at 5:00. I wasn’t sure what I would do about dinner on Sunday night with a party at this time. Luckily I remembered an easy recipe for the crock pot! This Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken is so easy and delicious. I threw everything in the crock pot before we left for church Sunday morning and it was ready when we got home from the party. It goes great over rice or pasta.
Here is our menu for this week:
- Saturday – Roasted Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes served with a tossed salad
- Sunday – Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken served with roasted broccoli and corn on the cob
- Monday – Leftover Roasted Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes served with green beans
- Tuesday – Leftover Hawaiian Chicken served with tossed salad
- Wednesday – Chicken Enchiladas (from the freezer) served with black beans and mixed greens
- Thursday – Philly Cheese steak Tin Foil Dinner (trying a new recipe)
- Friday – Pizza & Movie Night! 🙂
I’m looking forward to trying the Philly Cheese Steak Tin Foil Dinner this week. We had tried a different foil pack dinner a couple of weeks ago with hot dogs that was pretty tasty. We’re also excited about having fresh cherries and watermelon this week.
What’s on the menu at your house this week?