Happy Memorial Day! I hope everyone had a great time this weekend! We definitely took advantage of the long weekend with a trip to the zoo and our first pool outing of the season. So much fun! In fact I was so busy with swim suits and sunscreen that I forgot to start our pork tenderloin in the crock pot this morning. We improvised with a new recipe for the grill so it worked out nicely!
On Saturday, we tried another foil packet recipe for Chicken Fajitas. This recipe shows how you can make these for the freezer which I think is a great idea. We made the packets and cooked two and saved the other two for tomorrow’s dinner. The kids really only like black beans and cheese in their tacos so we don’t really need a lot of chicken.
Here is our menu for this week:
- Saturday – Grilled Steak, Baked Potatoes, Roasted Broccoli, and Peas
- Sunday – Chicken Fajita Foil Packets with Black Beans and Rice
- Monday – Grilled Pork Tenderloin, Corn on the Cob, Salad, and French Fries
- Tuesday – Chicken Fajita Foil Packets with Black Beans and Salad
- Wednesday – Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Thursday – Marinara Pasta served with Green Beans and/or Salad
- Friday – Pizza Night!
What’s on your menu this week?