Last week we tried an amazing sheet pan recipe with Chicken and Veggies. I enjoyed it so much I wanted to look for another recipe. The one we decided to try this week was a Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies. It was very similar to last week’s choice but was not near as delicious. Instead of cooking the entire recipe to have leftovers, I decided to chop everything up and save half of it for the next night. That worked out really well for us this week.
Sunday afternoon I decided to do something I had not done in over three years…..make homemade pizza sauce! I forgot how easy it is to make and how much I enjoy it. I am excited to have some homemade Naan pizzas this week.
Here is our menu for this week:
- Saturday – It was our anniversary so we actually went out to dinner!
- Sunday – Sheet Pan Steak & Veggies served with Fresh Corn on the Cob
- Monday – Naan Pizza with homemade sauce served with a Mixed Green Salad
- Tuesday – Sheet Pan Steak & Veggies (so easy since everything is all chopped up and ready to pop in the oven!)
- Wednesday – Our favorite Lasagna Soup
- Thursday – Leftover Lasagna Soup
- Friday – Takeout Something (Our favorite burger placed closed so now we need to find a new option.)
If you haven’t tried this Lasagna Soup, I would highly recommend making this very soon! It is one of our favorites and is even better the next day!